Monday, June 8, 2009

Which way to the Airport?




A lost jet over Eureka today made for an interesting photo. It's contrail showed it did a complete u-turn over the radio station at Humboldt Hill . Now I have to get the wide angle lens for my Cannon. The thing was too close to shoot the whole thing.
I wouldn't even have seen it but my boss had me go to their car to get
a box of posters for the stations up coming Summer Concert Series.
Without mentioning the stations, I will say that they start this Thursday at the end of F st. at the boardwalk in Old Town Eureka. They are free and go every Thursday from 6 to 8 pm for 10 weeks.


2 comments:

  1. the sky has always looked like this, government schoolbooks show this to be true

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it used to be called sky writing.

    ReplyDelete

What In The World Are They Spraying?

Wall St. Gets $16 Trillion We Get Nothing

Ignorance Is Strength

Some things don't add up

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur

Architects and engineer’s upcoming documentary

Dr. Steven Jones part 2 of 2 on why steel buildings melt or the basics of Thermite