Sunday, July 12, 2009

Feinstein: CIA program was ‘outside the law’


By David Edwards Published: July 12, 2009 Updated 6 hours ago

U.S. Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA), during an interview with Fox News host Chris Wallace, expressed her displeasure with the prior administration for reportedly hiding one of its counter-terror programs “outside the law” and away from congressional oversight.
“I think you weaken your case when you go outside the law,” she said on Sunday morning, speaking opposite of Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX).

1 comment:

  1. There is one person that I am sure I could not be in the same room with. That is Dick Cheney.
    Correction, we have been in the same room but not at the same time. He and I were recently at the Nixon Presidential Library for celebrations in the same room. I was a nice room with 4 fake
    fireplaces.
    I think they were fake, hard to tell, it was 90 degrees outside so they weren't on.
    I can't think of one single thing that I admire about Dick Cheney.
    I don't know how he sleeps.
    I have reported on the dark, spidery world of his self invented kingdom for years. It does no good. He is still dark and spidery
    and I am still reporting on it, or at the least, passing along the verified reports of others.
    Not much has changed for my efforts.
    I still don't like him

    ReplyDelete

Ignorance Is Strength

Wall St. Gets $16 Trillion We Get Nothing

What In The World Are They Spraying?

Some things don't add up

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur

Architects and engineer’s upcoming documentary

Dr. Steven Jones part 2 of 2 on why steel buildings melt or the basics of Thermite