Measure P

Measure P
GMO Contamination Protection Ordinance

Monday, July 20, 2009

Westhaven Black Berry Festival This Sunday







The annual Black Berry Festival is set for this Sunday in Westhaven.



That means no Artisan market in Trinidad on 7-26-09.



There will be entertainment, food and drink and of course Blackberry pies.



Exit highway 101 at 6th street and follow the crowd to the Westhaven Volunteer Fire Department. I couldn't find a start and end time on their web site but as I remember, it seems to start around 10 am and goes to 3 or 4pm. I will try to get a conformation from Penny Gunn who will be performing at the festival just south of Trinidad. She hasn't returned my phone call as of yet.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to post this on my lunch break.
    After the sandwich and picture uploading, I didn't have much time to proof read. I should stick to night posts after dinner and a couple of beers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on the picture of a blackberry flower with a bee on it, it might enlarge and you can see that there are two bees on one flower.
    I'm not condoning such a thing, it just happend to be going on in my back yard.

    ReplyDelete

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur