Monday, July 20, 2009

Westhaven Wild Blackberry Festival, the real post.


All right. Here's the scoop. This Sunday, 7-26-09 from 10am to 4pm. Exit Sixth Ave. in Westhaven, (2 miles south of Trinidad).

There will be Music, BBQ, Raffle, Crafts, Dunk Tank and Beer and Wine.

Nothing on the poster about pies, but I can assure you, there will be pies and even cobbler until it runs out.
Proceeds go to the Westhaven Volunteer Fire Department.
Poster can be viewed at Murphy's Market in Trinidad. I did say I would get the right info. I just hope the poster is correct.
Oh yeah, and just because they're black doesn't mean they are two words. I got that wrong, blackberry is just one word. I thought that blackberry was a hand held phone/email gadget.
I also had left out the word Wild! How tame of me.

1 comment:

  1. what do you know, pies are on the poster.
    I've not been paying enough attention today.
    My account must have run dry.

    ReplyDelete

Ignorance Is Strength

Wall St. Gets $16 Trillion We Get Nothing

What In The World Are They Spraying?

Some things don't add up

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur

Architects and engineer’s upcoming documentary

Dr. Steven Jones part 2 of 2 on why steel buildings melt or the basics of Thermite