Saturday, August 29, 2009

Organic Planet Festival This Sunday


EUREKA, CA – The 2009 Organic Planet Festival will return to Humboldt County on Sunday, August 30th, offering a fun-filled and informative extravaganza featuring top-flight music, organic food and beverages, inspiring talks and workshops, the World's Largest Organic Salad, an eco-hip fashion show, a non-toxic kids' village with petting zoo and over 50 natural product exhibitors!

Where: Halvorsen Park at the bayside end of "L" Street in Eureka, CA from 10:30 am to 7:30 pm on Sunday, August 30.

I will be there with t-shirt giveaways and some free passes to Monterrey Bay Aquarium.

More

2 comments:

  1. The shirts I will be giving away aren't organic.
    Wish they were but Rollin over at our country station scrambled to get me these and I am gratefull.
    I should be in a booth somewhere near the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't care if the teeshirts are organic since I do not plan to eat them.

    ReplyDelete

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur