Thursday, October 1, 2009

Earthdance in Laytonville Ca. 2009

If you went to Earthdance this year in Laytonville, you might have missed this trio playing on the banks of a mostly dried up river.  They didn't want to give me a name and they didn't even want me to video them but said I could keep this one.  In the beggining, my friends were trying to get me to use their camera and didn't understand that once the song starts, it's too late.  After we worked it out that I would use the camera that was rolling, the video gets better.

I will have more pictures to follow in the days ahead.

1 comment:

What In The World Are They Spraying?

Wall St. Gets $16 Trillion We Get Nothing

Ignorance Is Strength

Some things don't add up

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur

Architects and engineer’s upcoming documentary

Dr. Steven Jones part 2 of 2 on why steel buildings melt or the basics of Thermite