Radio Vegas

Radio Vegas
The Classic Rock Show 9 to 11 am Fridays. Click Image For Website and Player.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas

Just around the corner from my mom's house in Fullerton Ca. a house with almost as many lights as Chevy Chase also has music broadcast on a tiny FM transmitter on 104.7.   I already had that programmed into my radio.  I took this video while listening to their small station in my car.

Click here if you don't see video.
One block over is a street that for about 5 blocks has lighted balls hung from the trees.  I'll try to remember to video that tomorrow or before I get back to Eureka.  It is also something to see.
Merry Christmas!


  1. Merry Christmas Tom!

    Your in some of my old stomping grounds right now.
    I got my AA in Journalism at Fullerton Community College in 1977.
    Then I went up to HSU.

  2. Whoops! That's "you're" not "your." I need more coffee...

  3. Just up and over a block Is another really great chirstmas light display. Cheek out their web page for more info and directions.

  4. Cool link Anonymous. I'll try to check that out before I go. Just a few blocks away.


Nuclear Waste Water Fukusima From A Drone

G.W. Bush On Explosives At WTC

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur