Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oshun Yoga Boutique & Juice Bar, Now Open In Trinidad!

They opened about two weeks ago next to the Post Office. I had wanted to get a smoothie so I thought I would give it a try this morning. I had a Berry Local-Strawberry, Blueberry, Banana & Apple Juice. It was great! Not sure if I'm going to take any yoga classes but I have considered it.


More info about classes, hours and kids activities at http://www.oshunyoga.com/

Bring your own glass or jug and save .25 cents.  Or get your smoothie to go in a corn based eco freindly cup.


3 comments:

  1. So they sell juice and yoga? Does the yoga come in various sizes and flavors? And they have boutique stuff? ...interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jucy yoga? I wonder what yoga would do for my big gut?

    ReplyDelete

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur