Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Peter B. Collins Goes To TV

Howdy,


Tonight is the debut of the new TV show I'm co-hosting, Marin Voices and Views. My co-host in this new adventure is Lawrence A. Strick, an attorney in San Rafael who is my office neighbor. Larry approached me last summer with the idea of doing a local show on news and politics. With the help of the great team at the new Marin Community Media Center, we've launched this new show. It's a half hour interview program, and we are currently recording one new show each month.

Marin channel 26 Tuesdays at 7:00pm PST live stream: www.cmcm.tv/communitylive
Each show is archived and available "on demand" http://www.marinvoicesandviews.com/

Show #1 features:

Assemblyman Jared Huffman (D-San Rafael) on the California budget mess, San Quentin and more

A debate on proposed Marin desalination plant with water district GM Paul Helliker and opponent Frank Egger of North Coast Rivers Alliance

A chat with San Rafael City Councilman Damon Connolly

BLOG NOTE:
I have not done much blogging lately due to a failed power supply.  I ordered another under warranty and I should have it in a few days. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that is the only issue... I was afraid someone abducted you! Thanks for the PBC update.

    ReplyDelete

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur