Friday, October 22, 2010

A Couple Of Cheap Shots

Ha ha, you probably thought by the title that this was political.
These are two pictures I took yesterday. 
This was my street in the morning.  Lots of fog.
It looks a bit like the road to heaven.  It actually is, Westhaven that is.
This is the plane that my dad came in on 11 hours late due to the fog.

I didn't know what to expect when I took the picture but it turned out kind of cool anyway. I would call it questionable photography due to all the question marks in the light trails.

1 comment:

  1. Great compilation. Thanks for inspiring. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete

Ignorance Is Strength

Wall St. Gets $16 Trillion We Get Nothing

What In The World Are They Spraying?

Some things don't add up

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur

Architects and engineer’s upcoming documentary

Dr. Steven Jones part 2 of 2 on why steel buildings melt or the basics of Thermite