Monday, October 11, 2010

In case You Missed It

I mentioned the great sunset tonight at the grocery store and Cheri the teller said she didn't get to see it. Luckily I got a picture and told her I would put it up on the blog.
Here it is for everyone else that missed it.
Sun setting over Camel Rock just north of Moonstone Beach Ca.


  1. It was spectacular! Glowing gold.

  2. California sunsets! Thousands I have seen. Never have I seen the sun rise from the east coast. I'd like to but I don't think I'd be up for it. I'd have to stay up all night if I were just visiting and still on Ca. time. I hope to see the east coast next year as I now have a friend that lives there.

  3. The first time I ever saw the Atlantic was on a redeye from LAX to Baltimore... with the sun peeking up on the horizon.

    That is a beautiful sunset!


Nuclear Waste Water Fukusima From A Drone

G.W. Bush On Explosives At WTC

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur