Measure P

Measure P
GMO Contamination Protection Ordinance

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's 28 Degrees But I Have A Fire

I feel for those on the streets tonight in Humboldt County. It is 28 degrees outside where I live according to my RadioShack digital thermometer. For two and a half years I went without heat. I would hover over my laptop with a catalytic propane heater and go to bed early with many layers above a sleeping bag.


I am doing much better this year since I got my wood stove.  The grass outside is crunchy but I have it up to 68 degrees and would do better but the guy that usually brings my wood is missing. I have some wood , but it's not oak like Bill brings. He called and said he had some wood but never showed up. I hope he is all right. I also hope that those without houses or shelter are all right. It's damn cold and I am grateful for my stove.

If anyone in the Humboldt area has any good oak or madrone and wants to sell it, contact me at thomassebourn@gmail.com

For those without homes you can help.  http://highboldtage.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/parc-needs-blankets-and-warm-jackets-and-coats/

1 comment:

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur