Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Peter B. Collins Is On KGO

Thanks to my friend on facebook, Kathy Sarbian I got the news that on New Years Eve, former KGOE afternoon host Peter B. Collins is now live on KGO AM 810 in San Francisco, Saturdays from  1 to 7 pm.

From his web site:

Your humble host will kick off the new year on KGO in San Francisco, Saturday January 1 from 7 to 10pm PST. The big signal covers the west coast at 810 AM, or you can grab the stream here. I was at KGO from 1979-1981, when Jerry Brown was governor and we both had hair! Listen in if you can.

I don't know if it is a regular gig or if he is now just a holiday fill in but I will get the scoop and pass it along.   KGO doesn't syndicate their shows so don't look for him on the local airwaves again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuclear Waste Water Fukusima From A Drone

G.W. Bush On Explosives At WTC

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur