Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Day After A Big Rain

For me, the best day to take pictures is the day after a big rain.  This  seems to holds true for most places I have been.  Along the north coast it can be really exciting if you are into light and color.

I took the picture below at around noon today after a very rainy Saturday.  I took some good pictures but thought this one didn't make the cut because it was an obstructed view of the Trinidad Head boat launch.

The more I looked at it, the more I appreciated all of the different colors and textures of winter. I hope you enjoy it too. Depending on your system, you should be able to click the picture and zoom in for a better look.
Behind the trees in the center is the Seascape Restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The restaurant offers views of the pier and Trinidad Bay Ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuclear Waste Water Fukusima From A Drone

G.W. Bush On Explosives At WTC

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur