Sunday, March 13, 2011

High Winds On The North Coast

I  awoke this morning by the sound of high winds banging things apart.  I went outside and saw the doors of my green house flat on the ground.  I noticed that two panels on the upper back of the green house had come loose from the wind and the roof was flexing upward with each additional gust.  I got out some more clips that hold the panels in place, a small wrench and a ladder and went to work.  I was able to get the doors back on and the two panels back in before a catastrophic failure of the entire green house.
There is the possibility of wind gusts of more than 50 miles per hour today. We have bands of thunderstorms moving through the area and along with the wind are some pretty good rain downpours.
Video of some of the rain that came.  We got about a half an inch in about 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. More wind and thunderstorms forcast tonight and tomorrow, with heavy rain. I hope it holds up.

    ReplyDelete

Nuclear Waste Water Fukusima From A Drone

G.W. Bush On Explosives At WTC

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur