Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Promised I'd Pass This Along

I have told several people that when he left again, I would pass it along.
 
My news guy J.B. is leaving town today.  Why should that concern anyone but me?  It is a fact that every time we have had some sort of disaster, power outage January storm, earthquake or Tsunami and or warning, he has been out of town. 
 
This is not to say that every time he goes out of town, we have a disaster, he does travel a lot.   Still, I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't remind people to have their earthquake, flood or solar flair kit well in order and stocked up. I just got out my water purifier so I won't have to look for it. 
 
I did this post as a promise and in hopes to jinks the normal flow of energy.  I don't want to work this weekend. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. He left the country over 12 hours ago and everything is still fine up here. Knock on wood.

    ReplyDelete

Ignorance Is Strength

Wall St. Gets $16 Trillion We Get Nothing

What In The World Are They Spraying?

Some things don't add up

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur

Architects and engineer’s upcoming documentary

Dr. Steven Jones part 2 of 2 on why steel buildings melt or the basics of Thermite