Monday, March 28, 2011

Three Days Ago, There Were Snow Drifts Here

I was with my engineer at one of our transmitter sites today on the top of Kneeland. It is a great site for an antenna overlooking Eureka and Humboldt Bay in the distance. Since it wasn't raining I had to take a picture of the scenery.  It is a nice view from up there.


We just had a generator installed and are getting ready to install the propane tank.  Currently, when the electricity goes off at this site, so does the signal.

1 comment:

  1. Good deal. I noticed I lost your signal right after the first tsunami alert sounded.

    ReplyDelete

Ignorance Is Strength

Wall St. Gets $16 Trillion We Get Nothing

What In The World Are They Spraying?

Some things don't add up

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur

Architects and engineer’s upcoming documentary

Dr. Steven Jones part 2 of 2 on why steel buildings melt or the basics of Thermite