Friday, May 27, 2011

I am not being allowed to comment on the PG&E post

I don't know why but no matter how many times I enter the code or my email and password, I can't comment on my last post but I was able to make a new post about not being able to comment on the last one.  Strange. If my information is wrong it shouldn't let me post this.
Oh well.  That's the so called free internet.

I just tried to comment on this post and same problem.
If I am a man of few words these days it's because of blogger.   Evidently blogger is so insecure that it allows something to keep those  that wrote the post from commenting on the post.

Lucky for me I have a 5 thousand watt transmitter that can get around this.  I guess I am supposed to broadcast such things.  Stay tuned.

Blogger says:

Tuesday, May 24, 2011


We're investigating an issue which is preventing login and comment posting for some users, and hope to have a fix released shortly.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Blogger's had some MAJOR issues the past couple of weeks.

    One major blog was completely erased, and the blogger tech was a real jerk about it. I think it has since been resolved, but their support is really lacking. Finding the link to submit a problem is worse than a child proof cap on the aspirin. :)

    ReplyDelete

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur