Friday, August 5, 2011

Gaia Festival This Weekend In Latyonville Ca.

I am off to the Black Oak Ranch in Mendocino for the Gaia Festival.  I have never been to a Gaia Festival and will have to give you all a report on the festivities when I return early next week.

Update: I fell ill soon after I got there.  I woke up Saturday with the flu or something.  I am still in pain but I figure if I can send some work related emails, I could get a few photos up too. Also I can't go back to bed until my bedding is finished washing.  It was wet with sweat when I woke up today after 17 hours of sleeping.

The price was right so I thought, what the heck.

There was no lifeguard on duty and clothing was optional.

Billy uses his option and keeps his clothing on.


1 comment:

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur