Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fox News-Years Day

The news is that I just saw this one in my driveway at 3:30 pm New Years Day! They usually only come out at night unless they are sick, rabid or they feel real comfortable about the surroundings.





I would say this fox has been hanging around while most of us that live here were away on holiday. He pretty much figured out that he owned the place for a week and a half.

I'm pretty sure this is a Red Fox.  The pictures are a little grainy because he was more than 100 feet away when I took them.

1 comment:

  1. A local that is in the know about such animals says this is a grey fox.

    ReplyDelete

Ignorance Is Strength

Wall St. Gets $16 Trillion We Get Nothing

What In The World Are They Spraying?

Some things don't add up

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur

Architects and engineer’s upcoming documentary

Dr. Steven Jones part 2 of 2 on why steel buildings melt or the basics of Thermite