Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Natural Gas Leak In Eureka

The Times-Standard twitter feed is reporting that people are being evacuated near Union St. and Creighton in Eureka where construction crew say a 1 inch gas line is free flowing due to a break.

Here is a link to a map of the area.

Update: Evacuations are under way in the area of Union and Creighton.  This is being called a significant rupture. 


Update:
Fire Chief Ken Woods reports that the gas has been turned off to the broken gas line.  Thanks to Times-Standard for the latest information on this.  

2 comments:

  1. Hope they got this problem controlled and everyone got out alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the content of your post. . . it interest me a lot to read...thanks for showing it to me...
    I've learned a lot about it. now I have a topic for my research paper.



    regards,
    Knuxie
    natural gas compressor

    ReplyDelete

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur