Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sights and Sounds of the Pacific, College Cove

A few weeks back when we had some great weather, I was exploring the trails above College Cove just north of Trinidad State Beach. I wanted to capture the sights and sounds more than the photos seemed capable of so I tried out the video function on my new camera. Enjoy a minute and 40 seconds of wobbly hand held video looking down at the beach. The sound from my little camera made me want a Corona beer.
http://youtu.be/cV7vB_S8Lgg




No comments:

Post a Comment

What In The World Are They Spraying?

Wall St. Gets $16 Trillion We Get Nothing

Ignorance Is Strength

Some things don't add up

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur

Architects and engineer’s upcoming documentary

Dr. Steven Jones part 2 of 2 on why steel buildings melt or the basics of Thermite