Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ducks Goats And Smoke Salmon In Juneuary





The place is starting to come together. My two ducks are about to get a couple of neighbors. Across the driveway from their little pen and pond will be the new pen for the two goats that belong to my neighbors. January isn't normally a good time for outdoor activities like building goat pens but they are starting to get pretty big and outgrowing their kennels. My neighbor called today a nice weekend for the middle of Juneuary.





While the 49ers game was on I smoked some salmon for barter. They provided the fish and I did the brine and smoking. I got a piece of the action so to say. Due to the incredible weather we got more done than I thought we would and I am much more sore than I thought I would be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuclear Waste Water Fukusima From A Drone

G.W. Bush On Explosives At WTC

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur