Sunday, July 26, 2015

Westhaven Blackberry Festival Today

Normally the ladies that bake the thousand or so pies call me to let me know that they festival is coming and I can put the word out on our 5 radio stations as well as my blog, facebook and twitter.

This year they must have decided to go with someone else for their advertising. I never got word that it was happening until a friend dropped by this morning as I was making breakfast. He said he was on his way to the festival and I was like, "what, that's today?"

So I looked it up and found this at Redwoods.info

7/26/2015

Join neighbors and friends at the Annual Westhaven Blackberry Festival  from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Westhaven Fire Hall on Sixth Avenue.
Sales of fresh blackberry pies, jams, barbecued hamburgers and beverages benefit the Westhaven Volunteer Fire Department.

There will be music, booths and goodwill in abundance. No pets, please

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuclear Waste Water Fukusima From A Drone

G.W. Bush On Explosives At WTC

US Senator Joe Liberman, WTC 7 Did Not Occur